Niedziałające pliki prosimy zgłaszać na uwagi(at)gry-online.pl
Poprawka systemowa przeznaczona do gry Making History: The Calm & the Storm. Poniżej opis oryginalny aktualizacji:
* Unit orders during end turn processing will now happen in a deterministic order: ranged orders, local attacks, and then movement. Movement will happen in order of fastest to slowest units, and ships will always move before transports.
* Art and sound file overrides can now be stored in the scenario UI directory. This allows a scenario and its art assets to be completely self contained, instead of having to be being installed to separate locations.
* Modders can now add leader images on the choose country screen for all countries.
* All the Actions whose names begin with "ActDev..." can now be used in scripted events.
* Significantly reduced overall memory usage, and fixed leaks that were causing unnecessary memory growth in long games.
* Improved AI end turn processing speed.
* Game will now run on a PC without sound support.
* Game will now run on a PC without 32 bit color support.
* Fixed problem with unit divisions occasionally vanishing during a merge, after a save & reload.
* Fixed AI splitting to no longer create empty units.
* Fixed population growth problem that was causing negative unskilled MPU's in some regions.
* Fixed problem with some player decisions not being automatically answered when the turn timer ran out. Modders can take advantage of this feature by including the "strDefaultChoicePlayer" property on each DecisionPointDef and PlayerDecisionDef in their scenario.
* Fixed a bug where "rand(...)" expressions were being optimized out as constant, if their argument was a constant.
* Liberation will no longer try to give disputed regions to the liberated country.
* Fixed a crash that could occur when clicking to bomb a unit that another player or AI is simultaneously trying to merge.
* Fixed bombing orders so that the air mission path is preserved if a target unit merges, leaves the region, or enters an engagement.
* Fixed problem that could cause a country not to surrender properly, if it owned zero regions.
* Fixed alliance corruption problem when both sides of a war tried to ally the same 3rd party, and both treaties were offered before either one was accepted.
* Fixed places that were looking up flags and unit decals by country name instead of flag name, resulting in missing artwork.
* Fixed display of Culture Penalty on Resource Infrastructure panel.
* Naval units in combat will correctly display "move to port" orders when they have them.
* Fixed missing alliance names in the list of current wars.
* Fixed city production panel to include culture and ownership penalties in its production rate estimates.
* Fixed flag for Luxembourg.
* Changed icon for Repair Ship.
* Changed Patrol Order icon.
* Changed Palau ownership/control from UK to Japan.
* Move Palau from UK to Japan historic region list.
* Fixed problem with defending ships overriding their defensive positioning to make air attacks.
* Fixed many places where empty names would validate correctly, but cause the scenario to be saved in an invalid state.
* Subdirectories of the scenario directory will be copied correctly when performing a "Save As..."
* Fixed several popup error dialogs that would appear with blank text.
* Reopening a scenario in the same editing session will now work.
* Sea units in port can now have their owner changed.
* Added an upper bound to scenario duration, to prevent invalid dates from being saved out.
- data aktualizacji: 19 maja 2008
- kategoria gry: Strategiczne
- rozmiar pliku: 51,7 MB