Niedziałające pliki prosimy zgłaszać na uwagi(at)gry-online.pl
wersja: v.8.0.2 US (Updated)
Uaktualniona poprawka systemowa (v.8.0.2) przeznaczona do amerykańskiej edycji gry Football Manager 2008. Poniżej opis wprowadzanych zmian:
- Injured players will not get offered out on loan by parent clubs
- Human gets taken to the competition news screen on big events such as yearly award news items
- Ensured AI replaces overage captains promptly
- When Hearts play Hibs, both teams can now play in their first kits.
- Awards news no longer always refers to manager award winners and runners-up as having "nothing to choose between them"
- Stopped duplicate player appearing in Best Eleven if the same player is loaned twice by the club
- Stopped players being unahppy when an international captain is replaced following his retirement
- Fixed post match key man watch comments not mentioning player being injured/sent off/subbed etc
- Changed turkish regens to always be turkish by first nationality and have small chance of a specific second nationality
- Added new possible second nationalities for players born in England
- Tuned retirements of young players without a contract but part of the national squad
- Tweaked down grey player CA at the low end for non active teams
- Team records now processed for international friendlies.
- Stopped various Feeder links getting cancelled when they shouldn't be.
- Can no longer choose American All Star teams when creating a tour in USA.
- In a network game, a user is now kept on a team screen if he was using it before the game was continued by another user. Before, the user was always forced to view a new screen.
- Removed code from U18 contract offer screen.
- Removed "Most Team Points" from Competition Summary screen for Cup Comps
- Changing to a saved team selection would sometimes not show players picked that were in the reserve or youth team.
- Fixed filter flickering on and off on the notes section when it was changed.
- "Information" section for clubs would sometimes showed a number instead of an informative string.
- Double clicking on the last word in an edit box wouldn't select the right text.
- Fixed some match colour clash problems.
- The selected row highlight doesn't disappear when changing player instructions outside a match.
- The advisor would sometimes be disabled by default.
- Fixed window not maximizing properly in large monitors.
- Calendar quick link did not work in some situation where the manager was an international manager.
- Calendar quick link button is now always available (regardless of if manager is unemployed or not).
- The advisor quick link button is now disabled if there are no advisors for the current screen, or if advisors are disabled.
- Fixed bottom half of the player comparison screen not being visible in some rare situations.
- The name of the saved game is correctly translated on the game status screen when changing languages and the game hasn't been saved for the first time yet.
- 'Return' and 'Enter' will complete wizard dialogs such as Start New Game and Add New Manager.
- The Player Search quick link button works if manager is international manager.
- Sorting the player history achievements list then selecting a different team/year now displays the correct details below.
- The player profile on the competition player stats section now displays the birth date and age rather than just the number (for age) without any text.
- Captain player reaction strings now show for non-first team squads.
- Double-clicking on a player on the tactics pitch that was substituted on now works (shows the player instructions).
- Goalkeeper "distribute to" instruction now works for players substituted on and doesn't always reset to "None".
- Player instruction "Swap position" works correctly with player substituted on during a match.
- Fixed various inconsistencies in the "Specific marking" drop-down menu.
- Paolo Maldini would always show up with a morale of "Unknown" during a match - this is fixed.
- Fixed "Swap position" of some players not always being updated correctly when swapping players around during a match.
- When using the squad list on "Tactics" to change player instructions, the default values for certain instructions were the first possible value rather than the normal default value.
- Player instructions or team instructions could sometimes be lost from the tactic when saving your team selection and restoring it.
- Player names on the match lineup pitch was sometimes obscured by the player behind (with certain formations).
- Fixed slight graphics glitch on the "remove" button on set piece taker panels (such as penalty takers).
- Text would overrun onto "Instructions" button if the name of the tactic was too long or if the team name was too long for the team instructions view.
- The arrow to close/open the mini-pitch on tactics during a match now has a larger catchment area.
- Fixed issue whereby some loan signings wouldn't be judged on the confidence 'signings' section.
- Fixed issue where some loan signings were being judged on thier previous club's outings
- Tuned down the ticket prices for friendlies involving reserve/youth teams
- Adjusted non-player wage requests to consider current wages and not to ask for unnecessarily huge raises
- Adjusted the board limitations on the budget adjustments and made it easier for smaller teams to move smaller amounts between budgets
- Adjusted general finances in the German leagues
- Adjusted ticket prices, wages and general finances in the Turkish leagues
- Adjusted collective win bonuses for smaller competitions based on the competition prize money
- Adjusted financial conditions before deciding to build a new stadium
- Disabled the payment of club collective win bonuses to b-teams playing in active competitions
- Disabled the payment of club collective win bonuses for competitions between only 3 teams (some Italian cups)
- Fixed some sponsorships setup in the DB not showing up right at the start of the game
- Tighter board control on signing extra coaches beyond recommended limits
- Improved AI international squad selection (fixes issues with not enough youngsters progressing at national level and older players winning too many caps)
- Fixed bug where if you were managing an international youth side and looked to organise a friendly with a national side, it would allow you to pick the full national team rather than the team at your equivalent level.
- Ensured players with an international retirement date set in the db retire from international football at the right time
- Stopped news about first game in charge for national managers when taking over a club side as well
- Fixed rare issue with players being declared 'dropped from squad' for their previous nation when they have since started playing for a different nation
- Stop human being allowed to release comment referring to another manager's ability to get his team promoted when that team has already won promotion.
- Allowed manager to view PR text reasons on the player's profile.
- Fixed rare player_bio string where a player's total club appearances were mentioned incorrectly
- Fixed instance of news saying player signed new deal until January 1900.
- Fixed news item regarding AI manager watching a potential signing when he is already a future transfer/has signed a transfer deal already.
- Fixed missing headline on competition news panel if the game was won by a team as higher seed.
- Stopped players maoning for too long about competition for places when they are playing regular football.
- Adjusted checks for not allowing U18 players to transfer abroad.
- Fixed another issue todo with boards accepting offer which are a bit too low, behind the managers back.
- Stopped AI teams from poaching staff in the first couple of months of the game starting when transfer budgets have been disabled.
- Stopped being able to sign very elite players really cheaply due to their asking price wrapping and going negative.
- Fixed news item claiming the player's current club are favourites to sign him when receiving a bid for a player who has already been offered in a part exchange deal
- Loan transfer offers are now cancelled correctly at the end of the transfer deadline day.
- Fixed bug where cancelled transfers stayed in the transfer centre infinitely.
- U18 players can now be transfered between two EU based clubs again.
- Fixed long pause when going to club scouting section after resigning from national job
- Ensured teams who are restricted to x amount of transfers in a single window, don't count contract renewals.
- Adjusted the attendances in matches involving reserve/b/youth teams
- Adjusted the chances of foreign b-teams accepting friendlies due to great difference between parent club reputations
- Adjusted the general chances of foreign teams accepting friendlies
- Fixed news item sometimes incorrectly highlighting which players are in and out of continental squads
- Asian Champion League games no longer clash with international fixtures.
- Overall stage history is no longer recorded for the Premier Division.
- Added the correct Second Division schedule.
- Corrected suspension in all Australian competitions.
- Belgium Cup no longer stops running when running the First Division only in view only mode.
- Teams can now name 7 subs on the bench in the Belgian Cup from the last 32 round.
- Added the correct schedule for the Belgian Second Division Promotion Play-off stage.
- Lierse are no longer automatically relegated in the first season.
- Fixed incorrect Brazilian Third Division dates.
- Fixed teams set in the database being used for qualification to Copa Libertadores when you start in Dec/2006.
- Updated Sao Paulo State Championship Prize Money.
- Fixed incorrect Bulgarian cup draw dates.
- Teams from correct regions are now promoted from lower divisions.
- Updated TV revenue for Bulgarian "B" Groups and improved tv game selection.
- Fixed fixture clash on 7th June 2008 between the Chinese Super League and Asian World Cup qualifiers.
- Fixed wrong number of teams getting relegated from First Division in 2009 (should be 2 teams and not 1).
- Corrected the Croatian Cup schedule.
- Added the Cotonou agreement to Denmark.
- Non-EU U18 players age checked is based on the players birthday rather than on the start date of the Danish season.
- Extra time now played in the Final of the Johnstone's Paint Trophy.
- Johnstone's Paint Trophy games now kick off at 1945.
- Added loan restrictions for the Blue Square North and South divisions.
- Removed the rule saying the match will go to a replay for cup replay games.
- Only two games are shown on tv for the first two rounds of the FA Cup.
- Added AFC Bournemouths and Luton Towns 10 point deduction.
- Made sure FC Hayes, Farnborogh and Solihull Moors can play in the FA Cup from the first season.
- Fixed fixture pile up the Blue Square Premier League in April 2012.
- All play-off games are televised for the Championship, League One, League Two and the Blue Square Premier divisions.
- 7 subs allowed for Premiership from 2008/09 season.
- Fixed incorrect Champions League, Uefa Cup, Quarter and Semi Final Draw date.
- Finnish Cup final now played at Finnair Stadium.
- Seven subs can now be named in the French Cup for Ninth round onwards.
- B teams no longer take part in the German Cup from the 2008/09 season onwards.
- B teams no longer can be promoted into the Second Division.
- Main teams and B teams no longer can be in the same division.
- Improved team allocation in the regional divisions.
- B teams can now be promoted from the regional divisions.
- Regional Division games no longer clash with the First round of the German Cup.
- Added seating capacity restrictions to the German Third Division.
- Restricted the number of B teams to 4 that can be promoted to the Third Division in the first season.
- Moved one game for TV in the German Third Division.
- Correct distribution of prize money in the German League Cup.
- Cypriot players are no longer classed as foreign in the Greek leagues.
- Can now register players from the 1st July again.
- Greek Cup winner always qualifies for EURO Cup.
- Fourth round of the Greek Cup no longer goes to a replay.
- Stopped the European/Relegation play-off games from clashing with european fixtures.
- Reserve league match squads must have at least 5 players under 20.
- Hong Kong C now participate in Reserve League of Hong Kong.
- Fixed subsitution rules in the league cup and first division.
- Made sure the correct teams enter into the correct league cup after the league expansion.
- Correct teams play each other in the quarter finals of the Upper League Cup.
- Relaxed work permit rules.
- Season odds, pitch dimension selection and team win bonus news items are now generated.
- If a lower division team wins the Irish First division relegation playoff, it is now always promoted.
- Fixed Irish Champions Leaue representatives not featuring in the All Ireland Cup when Ireland is not active.
- Fixed number of Irish Premier Division rounds as from 2009, should be 4 and not 3.
- News item now reports you've qualified for the Quarter Final of the Premier Toto Cup after the group stage.
- Worst team(s) in regular season now play at home first in Serie C playoffs.
- Improved range of neutral venues for Coppa Italia final.
- Malaysian players are not treated as foreign at DPMM.
- Added special transfer rules for Malaysia U19.
- Bans now apply straight away in Portugues league competitions.
- Stopped the League Cup Final clashing with international games.
- Improved the TV games for the Bwin Liga.
Republic of Ireland
- Fixed a crash in the Munster Senior Cup caused by a Munster team getting relegated from the Irish First Division.
- Second League match squads should now have to contain two U19 players.
- Updated the initial TV revenue for First League teams.
- Added correct winter transfer window.
- Stopped fixture clash between the Russian Premier Division and the European Championship Qualifiers.
- League Cup games no longer clash with European Championship Qualifiers.
- Lowest seeded team plays at home in the first leg of the Libertadores Final.
- Removed the foreign restriction rule for the All-star game.
- Fixed bug where teams that promoted from 2nd Division (Liga BBVA) to 1st Division, don't play in the Spanish Cup.
- Fixed some issues where some senior players weren't being registered
- Fixed some dates for the Super Cup and the Super League.
- Updated Super Cup venue.
- Fixed end of season loans in Turkey ending before last game of season.
- Premier Division clubs can now register a total of 8 foreign players (instead of 7 previously).
- Corrected Turkish Cup prize money.
- Premier Division now uses 6 foreign players in first 11 rule, 8 in full match squad.
- Premier Division teams must include at least one U23 player in their 18-man match day squad.
- MLS conference playoffs now play the right teams against each other.
- Fixed bug where some players were getting offered L60k a week.
- Long term injured players not now waived on squad registration dates.
- Added new Ukrainian Cup format.
- Corrected the First Division, Second Division and Liguilla schedules.
- Stopped inappropriate news item when you win the Opening Stage of the league.
World Club Championship
- Added extra time to all rounds except the Third Place play-off game.
- Suspensions are now used in the World Club Championship.
- Stopped Macau from hosting international competitions.
- Fixed international news item saying an injured player would miss a game against the team he has just played against
- Fixed international assistant manager occasionally reporting opposing players unavailable when really they are available
- Increased USA chance of playing in the Copa America.
- Over 23 players can only player in the Olympics but not the qualifying games.
- Improved the teams selected to play in the U20 World Cup from Africa and Asia.
- Only one nation from a continent can be drawn into the same group in the U20 World Cup (except when a European nation is the host).
- Teams in the Asian Cup Qualifiers no longer select players whos clubs are playing in the Asian Champions League.
- data aktualizacji: 17 marca 2008
- kategoria gry: Sportowe
- rozmiar pliku: 94,4 MB