Niedziałające pliki prosimy zgłaszać na uwagi(at)gry-online.pl
wersja: v.1.02 International
Poprawka systemowa przeznaczona do gry Dark Messiah of Might and Magic. Pełen jej opis znajduje się poniżej (w j. angielskim):
DARK MESSIAH OF MIGHT & MAGIC
November 30th 2006
Patch 1.02 changes and bug fixes
- Combat Difficulty is now properly saved and restored when exiting the game and reloading a saved game (Hard mode difficulty was previously not restored, so, unfortunately, everybody was playing "Normal" after reloading) [WILL NOT WORK ON SAVED GAME DONE BEFORE PATCHING]
- Added a new "Hardcore" difficulty mode
- Re-balanced NPC's strength & health on the second half of the game for all difficulty modes [WILL NOT WORK ON THE CURRENT CHAPTER BEING PLAYED IN A SAVED GAME DONE BEFORE PATCHING]
- Added an intermediary "Texture" setting between "Medium" & "High".
"High" could create an overload with some video card memory: so, to offer more scalability, it has been renamed to "Very High" and the "High" option now offers "Medium" textures for the scenery but "High" textures for the NPCs.
- No More Crash when NPC's beheaded (that happened with the "head_link" error message)
- Fixed the black Bink playback problem with GeForce FX video cards
- Fix FPS drops with GeForce 6800
- No More graphical glitch on GeForce FX cards when player is under water
- No More graphical glitch on GeForce FX cards when player is being hit or is almost dead.
- No More graphical glitch on GeForce FX cards when equipping a Magic Weapon. If you still have trouble, please set GFX Detail to "Low"
- Fixed additional stuttering problems, linked to Expression files being read while they should not
- Fixed Random Crashes due to a memory patch in the decal system
- Fixed a crash that could appear very rarely on the Tutorial map if Phenrig played his reference base animation
- Fixed Crash on Telekinesis used on a NPC after having frozen & kicked him
- Fixed a crash at the end of chapter 07 if you equipped telekinesis when the mage was talking to you
- Fixed a showstopper bug with Percy in Chapter 09
- Saved Game system changed to the new Async System to prevent too much stuttering when the game is auto saving (if you're still experiencing problems, you may want to disable the Auto Save feature in the "Gameplay" options menu)
- GFX Option is now properly Saved
- Convar mat_forcemanagedtextureintohardware is now correctly handled depending on PC specs
- Avoid Rope Bow from disappearing under the world surface before getting it.
- Fixed inconsistency with the way Xana behaves during "City of Flames" chapter events depending on player's choices
- Fixed a bug where the giant spider was not spawned at all.
- Fixed a bug with some potions being destroyed on map spawn in the "Temple of the Spider" chapter
- GFX Detail level Option is now properly translated in the French version
- Avoid user being stuck in the walls while using the Rope Bow
- Final Boss has been re-balanced
- Removed some dev button that could be found behind some walls in the Epilogue
- Fixed the way some objectives were badly managed with the Pao Kai in the last chapter
- Removed an improper "use" flag on some wooden beams in "Gleam of a Cold Knife"
- NPC immune to Telekinesis can't be grabbed using Telekinesis Spell when they are in ragdoll behavior
- Arrows that are out of the Game world are now Removed properly to prevent Framerate from decreasing to zero
- Max number of potions/food you can stack in your inventory is now properly checked
- Avoid the Ghoul script from being broken in some cases if player used the bow to attack the creature in "Dead Man's Trail"
- Remove small memory leak on the Particle System (about 100Kb was lost on each load/restart/map change)
- Remove small memory leak on clear value
- Better memory management with BINK playback
- Disabled two auto save points just before change level that could lead to corrupted saved game in Chapter 05
- Prevent a specific mana potion from disappearing from player inventory during Chapter 05
- Spells against the player now deal the correct amount of damage depending on difficulty mode
- Vampire Knights will now always correctly play their stun animation
- Arantir's Health has been increased
- Game will not auto save twice when triggering the final events in the Epilogue
- Added missing precache on Undead spawned by Necromancer Lord
- Decrease probability of Virtual Memory fragmentation that could lead program to run out of memory ("Memory Can't Be Read" crash on Loading Screen) (please see below if you're still experiencing very repetititve crashes during loading)
- data aktualizacji: 13 grudnia 2006
- kategoria gry: RPG
- rozmiar pliku: 19,1 MB