The Sims 2
Patch przeznaczony do gry The Sims 2 (do wersji CD i DVD). Poniżej znajduje się pełna lista zmian i poprawek jakie wprowadza:
The Sims 2 Open For Business CD Patch
Instructions: Save the file to disk and then run it to install the patch.
Please make sure you have your game CD's available during patch installation.
(Note: This patch is compatible for all languages)
Complete list of changes in v184.108.40.2060:
- Sims with final and class at the same time will no longer always miss final.
- Game will no longer lock out when traveling to a community lot from home in a car.
- Player is now reimbursed when using the "Move to Lots and Houses Bin" Tool on a business lot.
- Game will no longer crash when deleting half walls that were placed adjacent to a stage.
- Pop up message that occurs after receiving a promotion accurately lists new job title, responsibilities, etc.
- The proper number of dates are now displayed in the memory for "50 First Dates."
- Tilt, Spin, and Wobble will always restock properly.
- Game will not crash when entering EP2 lots after EP2 uninstalled.
- Servo's Do Chores function will no longer override the Free Will off setting.
- Visiting Sims will no longer get stuck after drinking lemonade.
- Bug preventing player from sometimes leaving owned community lot fixed.
- NPC visitors will no longer get stuck if the exit points on lot are on uneven terrain.
- Wholesale Discount Difference is accurately subtracted when toggling items "Not for Sale".
- Infinite OE no longer occurs when the Jacquets first visit J'Adore bakery after uninstalling EP2.
- Vampires do not keep vampire abilities after EP2 uninstalled
- Players now gain creativity skill by working DJ Booth on home businesses.
- Placeholder textures on vampires that results from uninstalling EP2 fixed.
- Fixed exploit that allowed players to receive aspiration point refund after using aspiration rewards.
- While playing the J'Adore Bakery, second Sim can now enter taxi while there is a fire.
- NPC Reporter can now purchase lemonade from the lemonade stand without error.
- Female Sims wearing baseball hats now have the proper colored pigtail.
- Asking fifth person to join water wiggler no longer affects gameplay.
- Fixed infinite Electrono Ticket Machine pop-up message that occurs when Sim buys previously owned home.
- Managerial Interactions properly identified in Readme.txt file.
- Social bunny can no longer be killed.
- The "Under Construction" sign will no longer show up on the Electrono Ticket Machine if the users cancels the "Close Business" interaction.
- Hanging objects will now display properly when placed over a stage.
- Fixed a reset that could occur while groups of Sims play poker.
- Prevented a crash that could occur when a Sim tried to restock an object from their shopping cart.
- Former Nightlife NPCs will now have hair after uninstalling Nightlife.
- Game will no longer go into triple speed upon driving onto Downtown lot.
- Change text warning when moving a house to catalog bin.
- Open for Business toddler hair styles now appear in Bodyshop.
- The game will no longer load indefinitely on lots that contained ReNuYuSenso Orbs prior to installing Open For Business.
- Removed Call Taxi option on Secret Society lots.
- The "New Wave" and "Shopping" wall speakers will now retain their proper music type after transitioning between lots (instead of reverting to Techno).
- Added Open for Business icon to skins uploaded to the community website.
- Fixed a timing issue where saving a lot just as a Sim is about to go home could render the Sim stuck on the lot indefinitely.
- Resolved an issue where the "Reach Top of Career" lifetime and power wants would fail to satisfy if strings were pulled for the top level promotion.
- The proper warning message is now displayed when moving University lots to the lots and houses bin.
- Fixed a rare timing issue that could cause Sims to get stuck on lots if saved after the "Go Home" interaction is cancelled.
- Fixed rare object error that occurred during elevator use.
- The Open for Business icon now appears on the proper content in Body Shop.
- Sims will no longer get stuck on an owned community lot when traveling to lot in an owned vehicle.
- Players will no longer be locked out of live mode upon returning to occupied owned community lot.
- Furious setting will now decrease over time so that Sims do not stay Furious forever.
- Deleting an employee work outfit and exiting lot without saving will no longer cause lots to disappear upon returning.