Niedziałające pliki prosimy zgłaszać na uwagi(at)gry-online.pl
wersja: v.2.01 ENG
Patch do gry Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods. Poniżej anglojęzyczny opis aktualizacji:
- Timing issue on multicore processors fixed (can be switched on or off by Timer.ThreadSafe in ge3.ini).
- Fixed error in the “forced subtitles” feature.
- Removed last remains of revolution logic.
+ Improved shadow quality (shader 3.0 only).
+ Screen noise improved.
+ Improved Bloom/HDR.
- Depth of field / soft particle issue in combination with watersurface.
+ FXAA implemented for Shader 3.0, edge smoothing removed.
+ It’s easier to solve the quest “Bring the troops to Gotha” now.
+ Theo has only a cudgel equipped.
- Removed Khadim’s key from Gerrell’s inventory.
+ The hero doesn’t put away his staff or torch anymore when eating fruit, meat, fish, or bread.
- Useless type of “magic ore” removed from the game.
+ The magic ore for Soma can now be distinguished from the usual magic ore and can’t be sold anymore.
+ Garik’s shield doesn’t lie around openly anymore, but can be found in Garik’s chest.
+ The teleport stone to Vengard can now be found in the temple of Vengard.
- Duplicate Faring_Trader_02 and Vangard_Trader_03 removed.
- Rollan and the Mystic Wanderer don’t stand inside each other anymore.
- NPC navigation in Okara improved.
- Collision at the entries of certain rooms corrected.
- Improved daily routines of the NPCs on the beach underneath Cape Dun.
- Improved Clovis’ daily routine after his return to Geldern.
- Improves Osch’s daily routine in Gotha.
- Thorus and Hanz are teachers now.
+ “Hashishin’s chest” can only opened with the fitting key.
+ Garik’s chest and his bow chest can only be opened with the fitting keys.
- Fixed all ten chests that could be looted endlessly.
+ Basket in Vengard made accessible.
- Misplaced chests in Faring and near Silden relocated.
+ Grass removed from the arena of Gotha.
- Several small fixes.
- data aktualizacji: 20 grudnia 2011
- kategoria gry: RPG
- rozmiar pliku: 1487,9 MB