Niedziałające pliki prosimy zgłaszać na uwagi(at)gry-online.pl
Poprawka systemowa przeznaczona do gry Battlefront. Poniżej znajduje się angielskojęzyczna lista aktualizacji:
April 19, 2007
-Fixed a problem in PBEM games where the ‘k’ screen could be used to expose enemy units.
-Fixed a problem with the Market Garden scenario where the Axis player could receive a file that claimed the wrong turn had arrived.
March 22, 2007
-The V1.01 patch will invalidate v1.00 PBEM games.
- Fixed a number of refresh problems in 1280x1024 mode, which could leave images incorrectly displayed on the screen.
- Corrected a sighting problem where naval units and land units moving could incorrectly expose, or hide, enemy units.
- Removed info on enemy supply state from popup menus.
- Corrected a problem where a secure PBEM game would not load if it was interrupted during a turn. This problem would result in the game being unable to be finished.
- Fixed a small problem where an End Turn warning dialog would occasionally incorrectly state that there were units still to move on the OMA screen.
- The music volume setting is now remembered when the game is quit.
- Fixed a bug where a dead unit could be recorded as having died a number of times.
- Scenario files now show the correct briefing notes when starting a scenario.
- Switch ground now works in the Editor
- Added thread functionality to the AI (only applicable in advanced AI applications).
- Partisans are now working in the Novorossisk Scenario.
- data aktualizacji: 4 maja 2007
- kategoria gry: Strategiczne
- rozmiar pliku: 18,9 MB