wersja: v.1.1 PL
Patch do polskiej edycji gry SWAT 4. Poniżej opisano poszczególne poprawki znalezionych błędów (w j. angielskim):
Changes made With Patch (1.1)
* Added multi-player versions of 3 single-player missions
* Added the SWAT 4 SDK, available as 'SWAT4_SDK.zip' in the SWAT 4 installation directory (PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SDK IS NOT SUPPORTED!!!)
* Added Massive Streaming Ad Support
* Fixes for several exploits
- Fixed UMP .45 JHP ammunition to have correct ballistics properties
- ToggleBehindView console command no longer works in multiplayer
- Fixed potential wallhack exploit
- Fixed recoil negation keybinding exploit
- Fixed exploit that allowed players to make themselves appear to be arrested
* Improved validation for game content (INI files and binary packages)
* Fixed crash in FD3DTexture::Cache
* Fixed problem where kicking by ID would kick the wrong person
* Fixed problem where player IDs would not display in the GUI in co-op games.
* Admins can now set up to 256 IP Policies (i.e., for banning players) instead of the previous limit of 50.
* Fixed problem where servers with 16/16 players would still show up when "Filter out full servers" was enabled
* Fixed problem where incorrect server information would be returned when ping filtering was enabled
* Fixed problem where only Rapid Deployment games would be returned when filtering servers for the Co-op game type
* Fixed several issues related to language localization
- Fixed issue with character not appearing in Russian localized SKU
- Fixed cases where some game strings were localized preventing them from being properly translated in some regions
* Fixed issue where server password characters were restricted in then password popup dialog but not in the server setup page. Server password characters are now completely unrestricted.
* Fixed problem where if you switch from Internet to LAN during a server browser refresh some Internet servers would show up in the LAN listing
* Fixed a problem where equipment selection would not work correctly in certain situations
* Fixed problem where if your voice type was set to Random it would change in-game every time you pressed the o, m, or b keys
* Removed unused network uplink code that was not necessary but would cause problems when enabled in INI files
* Fixed problems with mirrors in the MP-Hotel map
* Functionality added for Intel 915G/945G cards for SWAT 4
* Increased default timeout for clients when reconnecting to a server. This should reduce the likelihood of users being disconnected during map changes due to long load times on older machines and some hardware configurations.
* Small load time improvement
Niedziałające pliki prosimy zgłaszać na uwagi(at)gry-online.pl