Heroes of Might & Magic V
patch v.1.0.4 US box
wersja: v.1.0.4 US box
Poprawka systemowa przeznaczona do amerykańskiej pudełkowej wersji gry Heroes of Might & Magic V. Poniżej opis aktualizacji w j.angielskim:
Please make sure that you are installing the right patch for you game version.
1. Before installing Heroes of Might & Magic V patch 1.4 please close all other programs.
2. Run patch installation file.
3. Follow the instructions.
Upon installation you can run the game either from windows start menu ('Start' -> 'All Programs' -> 'Ubisoft' -> 'Heroes of Might and Magic V' -> 'Heroes of Might and Magic V') or use 'Heroes.exe' file from the game installation directory (By default, the game will be installed into "C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Heroes of Might and Magic V").
Changes will not take effect if loading from the old save - Game restart will be needed.
3. Changes in patches:
(!) Some fixes will take effect only after map restart, if loading from an older version save.
"Paper doll" in Hero inventory interface
Support for p2p network in the game and in the editor (now maps can be loaded from shared folders without downloading, check the map editor documentation for more details)
Note: If you have maps with same name in "C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Heroes of Might and Magic V\Maps" folder and in the p2p's folder then the game will activate the map from game's folder.
Bugs repaired and changes made:
- Game no longer freezes on sending results to ubi screen
- Game no longer freezes on Ubi rating games when host is disconnected
- Game results will not be submitted to ubi.com situation is no longer present
- Placing the "entry point object on the map no longer causes the editor to freeze"
- 'Move Hero' button disabling at turn start in some situations no longer present
- Hero movement path plotting on Puzzle Map seen no longer
- In the Wait interface players default names now change with player color change
- Select spell region difference with spell icon exists no longer
- Showing more then 1k creatures in one stack now is correct
- the big icon of Random Hero in Duel creation interface now is correct
- option changes now may be saved by clicking 'Apply' button
- the "Clear" button in Hall Of Fame no longer erases all results including the default ones
- not all the upgrades performed are updated correctly bug exists no more
- no movement path after exiting whirlpool bug fixed
- Vital information no longer displayed after player presses 'End Turn' button in Hot Seat Mode
- icons of Shadow Matriarch, Cavalier, Spectre, Wraith, Silver Unicorn, Emerald Dragon now are in accordance with their models
- icon of Sack of Endless Gold now is accordance with model
- mission results screen has been improved
- the Alt+F4 shortcut works correctly now in multiplayer duel mode
- many text bugs have been fixed
Gameplay, Mechanics, Balance:
- Duel 3x3 concept has been improved
- the problem with incomplete army positioning in Duel 3x3 mode exists no longer
- Gremlins can repair machines and construct creatures only once per combat in all situations
- Mages no longer damage themselves from casting
- the ability "Guardian Angel" no longer gives an extra turn to the hero after the stack resurrected by the "Guardian Angel" has died
- Vampires no longer regenerate when attacking undead creatures
- Pendant of Mastery and Artificier manipulating exploit fixed
- specialization for dungeon hero Eruina now works correctly
- changes in cost of buildings in Sylvan town
- creatures now are collected in dwellings
- all levels of Magic Guild cost equally in all towns
- now creatures don't disappear in combat when splitting stacks
- skill Gating now is more balanced and improved
- perk "Power of speed" was changed and grants "Mass Haste" spell now
- perk "Power of Endurance" was changed and grants "Mass Endurance" spell now
- building "Dragon Tombstone" (Necropolis) now requires Dragon Graveyard to be built first.
- building "Library" (Academy) now requires Magic Guild to be built first.
- perk "Imbue Ballista" (Ranger) can't be obtained by the hero without perk "Imbue Arrow" now.
- Warlock can get "Resistance" and "Counterspell" perks now.
- functionality of the Map Editor has been improved
- Hero Editor Tool has been improved
- wrong camera behavior when a Paladin attacked by the range attack creature now fixed
- wrong camera behavior when a unit is "scared" by the attack of the Hell Charger now fixed
- wrong camera behavior when a creature attacked by the attack of Ranger now fixed
- the auto-combat button doesn't have a correct refreshing of its icon in hot seat when 2 human players are carrying the combat bug exist no longer
- the delay between clicking on a hero's destination and his actual movement on the adventure map now fixed
- wrong system resolution after system went to standby bug exists no more
- sky in Necropolis town has been improved
...and some more.